I have been invited to spend 3 days in Hickory, NC ( furniture capitol of the U.S.) to learn more about a beautiful furniture line that has been around for years and incorporate in my new designs.
It's called Hickory Chair.
Some of you may have heard about it, it's often used in photo shoots for magazines.
http://www.hickorychair.com/
I will have the pleasure of touring the furniture manufacturing plant and look forward to learning all about their lines, design styles and preferred color schemes.
Not only do I get to see the plant but we are going right after the Spring Furniture Market; so I also get to tour the showrooms with the new releases of product for 2009 - 2010.
Talk about a kid in a candy shop!!
I leave this Monday and look forward to sharing the new line with you all!
Paisley
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome to the blogging world miss Paisley! Great blog and great idea to give tips! Miss you.
ReplyDelete- Carly
ps. My blog is www.misscarly86.blogspot.com if you want to keep up with me! Or just click on this username I'm posting this comment with and you'll get to me.
ReplyDelete